Project & Program Manager Salesforce
The objective of this mission is to provide the necessary support to continue initiating significant projects specialized in Salesforce technology.
Both the administrative and organizational aspects as well as the IT aspects of the platform projects will be ensured by the project manager.
- Ensure the effective coordination of business teams.
- Guarantee the technical and architectural follow-up of ongoing Salesforce projects.
- Ensure the monitoring of budget, timing, quality, and requested deliverables.
- Actively participate in coordination meetings.
- Ensure the maintenance of a global schedule and guarantee its compliance by all teams.
- Provide project reporting to the competent management.
- Significant experience (minimum 10 years) in project/program management.
- Bilingual in French and Dutch.
- Proven experience in the Salesforce domain.
- Senior profile with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Active oral and written knowledge of French and Dutch. Listening comprehension and analytical skills.
- Open to ideas and ability to think in a solution-oriented manner.
- Pedagogy and coordination of business teams.
- Collaboration with a variety of IT profiles (project managers, enterprise architects, service managers, business analysts, developers, etc.).
- Experience in the public sector is an asset.
- Experience in setting up Salesforce projects is an asset.
- Very advanced technical computer training.
- In-depth knowledge of technologies and disciplines, especially Salesforce.
- Mastery of document and case management systems.
- Ability to define IT standards.
- Passionate and results-oriented.
- Analytical, flexible, problem-solving oriented.
- Organized, initiative-driven, methodical, and thematic.
- Good negotiator with persuasive skills.
- Assertive with good communication skills.
- Sociable, empathetic, and a good team player.
If you meet these criteria and are ready to take on this challenge, we invite you to send your CV via our application form.
We look forward to collaborating with a motivated and experienced professional to contribute to the success of our Salesforce projects.
Click below to apply