Would you like to work as part of a team on public interest projects? We're offering you the chance to work as an analyst on ambitious and diverse projects in the Walloon region.
The aim of the project is to completely rewrite applications with the following objectives:
- To automate administrative tasks
- Simplify the file processing process;
- Reduce file processing times;
- To have an application that is aligned with recent, high-performance technologies.
You will therefore be playing a tangible role in the creation of a new application ecosystem, leading to the digitalisation of all processes.
The main technologies used are :
- Programming: Java 17 - OpenJDK / Oracle ;
- Framework: Angular / React / View JS / Spring Framework 5 / BIRT 4 / Jasper Report 6 ;
- Web Services: SOAP / WSDL / XML ;
Your analyst mission:
- Write User Stories (+ Acceptance Criteria) ;
- Specifying business rules and modelling complex behaviours (UML);
- Create screen mock-ups;
- Support the Product Owner in refining the product backlog;
- Validate analyses with business experts;
- Support the developers in the implementation phase;
- Write the test plan and test scenarios;
- Writing user documentation and online help;
- Participating in the testing of the solution;
- Leading demos.
- At least 2 years' relevant experience as an analyst in an Agile environment, preferably using Scrum methodology;
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (UML, BPMN)
- Good knowledge of agile development monitoring and collaboration tools (Jira including Jira Xray, Confluence);
- Ability to develop and implement test plans and scenarios, carry out tests and provide results with corrective and preventive solutions;
- Experience in developing web-based management applications (web-based office applications);
- Ability to listen to, understand and model the requirements expressed by the business experts;
- Ability to understand the technical constraints of the technologies used;
- Perfect oral and written communication in French;
- Autonomous, but able to work well in a team;
- Result-oriented, you are able to develop solutions pragmatically;
- Good writing skills and the ability to summarise.
- A permanent contract within our international structure
- A new challenge that will provide you with a wealth of discovery, pleasure and experience
- Personalised coaching to help you develop your technical and personal skills
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun
- Remuneration that suits you, optimised and in line with your experience
- The opportunity to join a caring company where everyone can make a real contribution to the common project.
Click below to apply