Stay at home and be creative
Posted 3 Years ago
Home working for our teams and our clients
For a while now, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS has adopted a remote working policy for the convenience of our teams and clients. IT comfort is now contributing to the safety of our teams, and yours.
We are closely monitoring the situation and we are taking the necessary safety and security measures while maintaining the quality of our services. Since Monday 16 March, all our employees have been working from home unless their presence was absolutely necessary at their place of work or with a client. These exceptions require the approval of the Management and can be reviewed at any time. If it has not yet been done, we will soon get in touch to adapt your services and respond to your expectations and needs.
Pending further action,
- ABAKUS will accompany you to meet the needs of your teams working from home with home delivery if required;
- The technical team remains available;
- The sales team can be reached by email and by phone;
- Management is monitoring the situation and applying any necessary measures;
- ABAKUS offices in Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg are closed;
- We are all working towards implementing response plans for various scenarios.
We are confident in our ability to get through this exceptional crisis together in a safe, creative and inspiring way.
ABAKUS supports and recognises the bravery of those working on the front line against the virus. In order to best help their efforts and protect ourselves, we invite everyone to limit interactions with others as much as possible.