Project & Requirements Engineer (m/f/x)
Support us in project and requirements management!
As a project manager & requirements engineer (m/f/d), you support our software development projects in the environment of the administration and financial industry. You translate between specialist departments and software development teams and ensure an optimal project experience.
Location: Frankfurt area / Stuttgart area / home office
- You act as an interface between the specialist department and software development.
- You are responsible for the collection, coordination and clarification of requirements. You independently create and document user stories.
- You use agile tools and methods, e.g. JIRA and SCRUM.
- Your tasks also include planning, reviewing and demanding the agreed delivery items from the team.
- You take care of ensuring and optimising a documented quality process and offer support in testing and error analysis.
- You moderate workshops, document the resulting tasks and ensure that they are processed.
- You are responsible for communication and reporting within the product team and towards management.
Your experience so far:
- You have a degree in computer science or business informatics.
- You have several years of professional experience in requirements gathering, analysis and the creation of user stories, e.g. in the role of a requirements engineer or as a business analyst.
- You are experienced in agile project work and have very good analytical skills and a solution-oriented working style.
- You are team-oriented and have excellent communication and coordination skills.
- You have native German language skills. (C2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages or native speaker).
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of the development of modern software solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then apply today using our application form and send us your application documents (CV + proof of certification).
Click below to apply