System & Networking Engineer (m/f/x)
Posted 3 Months ago
Design and build future ready infrastructure solutions
In order to ensure that our IT is future proof, we are looking for System & Networking Engineers (m/f/x) to join our team. As an expert, you will design and build infrastructure solutions ready to cope with today’s and tomorrow’s demand in capacity. You create and implement new solutions and accompany their rollout into production.
You are working at the following location: Frankfurt, Cologne - Remote work possible in the fight against COVID-19
- Based on tangible business requirements, you provide technical expertise on IT infrastructure and network setup, expansion or refactoring;
- You analyse and assess possible solution scenarios, you design and prototype the changes and enhancements necessary for the target infrastructure;
- You produce blueprints and technical specifications taking IT architecture standards into consideration;
- You are responsible for the subsequent implementation (installation, configuration, testing, rollout) and performance optimisation of the infrastructure and networking solutions;
- You work closely with the development and operations team in order to integrate software applications into the IT environment.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or engineering;
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in an IT infrastructure and networking engineering role;
- As system administrator, you have expert know-how in the field of networking, storage, data center and cloud administration;
- You managed networking components in particular from Cisco, F5, Fortinet, EMC, Netapp; preferably you can provide respective certifications.
- Your English is fluent (minimum at B2 level).
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training sessions are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents (complete CV and salary expectation) via our online application form.
Click below to apply