Software Developer Microsoft Technologies (.NET / SharePoint) (m/f/x)
Posted 3 Months ago
Awesome SharePoint development mission in an international context
We are looking for you as a Software Developer .NET / SharePoint (m/f/x)!
On behalf of our customers you will develop portal solutions based on Microsoft technologies. You are a member of the development team and accompany the software development process from conception to deployment.
You are working at the following location: Cologne area, Frankfurt area - Remote work is possible in fighting COVID-19
- Development of quality-assured software based on the Microsoft SharePoint technology stack (.NET, SharePoint, SharePoint Designer)
- Design and prototyping of application components according to customer specific architecture standards;
- Analysis of customer requirements and effort estimation of work packages (user stories, project tasks, bug fixes);
- Implementation, testing, preparation of project documentation;
- Within the scope of 3rd level support you will assist our support teams.
- You have completed technical studies (bachelor or master degree);
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in software development using Microsoft technologies;
- You are an experienced .NET developer, SharePoint expert, know the SharePoint architecture in detail and love to develop in a team using agile approaches;
- Your language skills: English (at least B2), German (at least B2).
- We offer an employment contract at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents via our online application form.
Click below to apply