Desktop Support Analyst (m/f/x)
Posted 2 Months ago
You are a born IT-problem solver and you like to help directly. “Not possible - there is no such thing!” is your philosophy of life.
You are a born IT support expert and you have professional experience in IT infrastructure operations and support (desktop, networking, printing). You love the direct exchange with your direct colleagues in IT and business lines. You are a born problem solver and you like to help directly. “Not possible - there is no such thing!” is your philosophy of life.
If the lines above fit your personality, then you fit to us! Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS as Desktop Support Engineer (m/f/x) !
An exciting professional challenge awaits you. As a member of the IT Support & Helpdesk Team you will be responsible for our customers in Köln.
Your new challenge:
As member of the IT-support team you will take care of the IT working environment. As a direct contact person for IT users (L1/L2), you analyse problems and develop solutions independently. You are the contact person for all IT topics at the workplace. (desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, peripheral devices).
Your daily tasks are:
- First and second level support, remotely and at the user's desk.
- Acceptance, prioritization and categorization of IT faults and IT jobs within an ITSM tool
- Troubleshooting and independent problem solving as well as coordination of other specialists and manufacturers
- Setting up workstations (software, hardware, VoIP)
- Setting up automated software distribution
- Administration of user authorizations
- User support for software use
- Detailed documentation of your work in an ITIL-compliant ticketing system
Your experience and background:
- You have completed a vocational training or academic studies.
- You have 1-2 years of professional experience or more. You are experienced in the use of helpdesk tools.
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Access, ...) as well as the usual standard office software.
- You have good knowledge of the mobile operating systems iOS and Android.
- You have a good basic understanding of networks.
- The following knowledge is an advantage: Windows Server, SCCM, Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix, ITIL.
- You have an analytical and structured approach and are a real team player.
- You have a good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
Our offer for you:
- We offer a full-time, permanent position at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS. A new professional challenge in an exciting and highly dynamic environment awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. If necessary, you will be supported by experienced colleagues.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer performance-related pay and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application documents including your salary expectations. We look forward to getting to know you!
Click below to apply