Operations Engineer - Elastic Search & Red Hat (m/f/x)
Posted 2 Months ago
Design, setup, configuration and automation of a logging & monitoring solution
Join ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS as Operations Engineer – ELK & Red Hat (m/f/x) to support our customers in an international context.
Location: full remote, Aachen
As senior engineer, you will design, configure and automate a newly built digital platform based on Kubernetes and OpenShift.
You are responsible for the setup, configuration and automation of a new logging & monitoring solution. You will manage the application logs, gather and analyse the data using the ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana). You set up and configure alerting mechanisms and fine-tune them to gain important insights into the state of the system.
You are responsible for and support the automatic rollout based on scripts of the logging & monitoring solution. You ensure a production-ready, highly available enterprise solution that also supports the contingency requirements of the platform.
Your experience / profile
- You have a degree in Computer Science or in a related field; or you have equivalent work experience
- You have project experience in designing and implementing monitoring solutions.
- You have technical know-how in Red Hat Linux, Kubernetes, ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana) and ideally Red Hat OpenShift.
- Furthermore you present experience in CI/CD, API-Design, scripting and automation: Terraform, Ansible, Groovy, Jenkins.
- You stayed current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate in the field of infrastructure and cloud solution management.
- You have a service-oriented mind-set. You show initiative, accuracy and attention to detail.
- You are able to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment. You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other European language is an advantage.
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents incl. salary expectations via our online application form.
Click below to apply