Major Process and Incident Manager
Posted 2 Months ago
We are currently looking for a Major Incident and Process Manager to lead Service Management Processes. Do you have deep ITIL knowledge and you want to work in an international environment? Don't hesitate to apply!
The Major Incident and Process Manager leads the Service Management processes. He/She is also responsible for leading and managing critical situations by restoring service as possible and driving ITIL processes. He/She ensures the appropriate resources are engaged along with providing effective, timely communications to customer and internal stakeholders. Additionally, the Major Incident and Process Manager team owns the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases for multiple applications across various portfolios.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Designs, deploys, and maintains ITIL processes.
• Monitors the performance of processes and composes reports.
• Develops initiatives and best practices for continuous process improvements.
• Tracks and communicates status of improvement projects to management.
• Coordinates with stakeholders to develop process requirements.
• Properly and accurately records all defined problems and identified changes.
• Organizes internal and external audits, assesses and coordinates implementation of recommendations.
• Efficiently monitors and follows up P1/P2 Incident lifecycle through the execution of the Incident Management process.
• Coordinates, facilitates, communicates across teams/assets to drive resolution of major incidents and ensures all SLAs are achieved.
• Conducts analysis and provides input regarding P1/P2 and major incident trends.
• Manages major incidents by taking the necessary initiatives to lead resolution.
• Chairs and contributes to Change Advisory Board meetings.
• Facilitate and manage changes (including ensuring that changes are sufficiently described and contains all necessary information) and ensure that all changes are logged.
• Build the IT release calendar, measure and monitor progress of releases including negotiating, the release plan and manage all release activities
• Issues Service Advisory notifications about any downtime triggered by a change.
• Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
• Prepares performance reports under the form of reports, analyses these reports, identify trends and proposes recommendations for improvements.
• ITIL certification and deep understanding of service management.
• At least 8 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development.
• 5+ years of IT experience in technical operational/support role(s) (e.g. information systems operations, systems analysis, development), actively involved in Service Management and/or process management.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle is considered an asset.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
• Extremely organized, attention to details, great with time management.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to analyse trends, understand and interpret data.
• Reasonable depth of exposure/understanding of Business Continuity Management processes and best practices.
Nice to have:
• Project management experience
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines.
• Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies.
• Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
• Experience in the use of Application Release Automation tools.
• Experience with VMWare technologies.
Click below to apply