Posted 2 Months ago
Do you have good knowledge of social media management? Are you looking for a new role that will allow you to lead communication campaigns and strategies?
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Monitor and analyse community metrics and statistics.
- Provide appealing text, image and video content for all social media accounts.
- Engage with audiences on a daily basis and ensure excellent customer service to the online community.
- Build relationships with customers and industry professionals.
- Coordinate with internal teams (Sales, Human Resources).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital trends.
- Be an online ABAKUS ambassador.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in communication, marketing or any relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of social media management (Linkedin, Facebook, etc.).
- Strong ability to track and interpret website traffic and statistics (Google analytics, Linkedin metrics, etc.).
- Experience in planning and leading community initiatives.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Excellent active listening and presentation.
- Proactive, dynamic, creative with strong attention to detail.
- A first experience in the IT field is a strong asset.
- Fluent French and English, both spoken and written. German would be considered an asset.
- Dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Full-time position with extra-legal benefits (company car, computer, smartphone, hospitalization insurance, meal tickets, training plan).
- Luxembourgish payroll (Office in Beiler, at the border with east-Belgium).
Work location: Beiler with some occasional travel to Eupen (Belgium).
Click below to apply