Would you like to join a friendly team and take on a full role as a Business Analyst? We offer you the opportunity to work in an exciting sector with a wide variety of projects.
As a Business/Functional Analyst, you will work in a key and cross-functional position in an enthusiastic team and on large projects.
Your tasks, each one more rewarding than the last will include :
- Analysis of business needs;
- Analysis and modelling of processes;
- Analysis of the functional requirements of projects;
- Ensuring partnership and synergy between the various project stakeholders;
- Transforming the business vision into projects and programmes.
Above all we are looking for a personality :
- Passionate about IT ;
- With a good analytical mind;
- Dynamic, who likes to take initiatives and decisions;
- Team player, but also able to work independently;
- Communicative, likes to make presentations and lead meetings;
- Resistant to stress, because in positions of responsibility you can't escape it;
- Rigorous and organised, as these are key skills in project management.
As a 5-legged sheep, your skills are :
- A bachelor or master degree and/or experience in the IT sector;
- Passive knowledge of at least in Dutch;
- A good knowledge of analysis and modelling tools and techniques;
- Good knowledge of BPMN, UML or other equivalent;
- A first experience in project/program management is a considerable asset;
- An ability to address a professional and technical audience.
We offer :
- A permanent contract within our international structure;
- A new challenge that will bring you a lot of discovery, pleasure and experience;
- A professional life/private balance with the possibility of 2 to 3 days of homeworking;
- Personalized coaching to allow the development of your technical and personal skills;
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun;
- A remuneration that suits YOU, optimised and in line with your experience;
- The possibility of joining a human company where everyone can participate concretely in the common project.
Click below to apply