Weblogic Administrator Engineer
Posted 3 Months ago
We are looking for a WebLogic Administrator Engineer to help maintain, and troubleshoot our infrastructure.
We are looking for a WebLogic Administrator Engineer to help maintain, and troubleshoot our infrastructure. You will be part of a talented and multilingual team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Monitor Weblogic domains health status
- Install, configure, test and troubleshoot Weblogic related systems via ticketing
- Maintain and amend procedures and internal documentation
- Reporting to TL and/or management team
- Write and maintain custom scripts or identify tasks to be automated to lower the human intervention time.
- Participate in meetings and training.
- Participate in shift and oncall rotation
- Liaise with other technical teams for problem resolution
- Close work with customers
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience with UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of Weblogic application stacks
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Basic scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Python)
- Basic ORACLE Database and SQL knowledge
- Basic Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- ITIL knowledge
Click below to apply