Web Platform System Architect (m/f/x)
Posted 2 Months ago
Web Platform architecture consultancy and system integration on base of Drupal, Elastic Search and Kubernetes.
We provide IT services to our customers acting on international scale. In the context of a migration project our customer is looking to revamp the technology stack of its current web presences. A new web technology eco-system on base of Drupal, Elastic Search and Kubernetes is being designed and integrated. We are looking for you as systems and platform architect (m/f/x) to optimize and support the new platform architecture and integrate new and existing application components to the target web platform.
Work location: mainly remote work from your home office, a few days of travel to München and/or Aachen.
- You provide the platform design for the new target system that operates various web channels. To shape things at the best, you challenge the existing as well as the new and provide direction.
- You accompany the migration of the legacy WCMS to the new Drupal eco-system. Together with your colleagues, you integrate the new platform, conceptually as well as technically.
- You analyse and solve problems across technologies in the following domains:
- CI/CD-technologies (like Jenkins, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
- CMS Platforms (DRUPAL, WebSphere 8/9, Redis)
- Application integration (Elastic Search, Azure AD, Matomo, DRUSH, Ambassador, MariaDB)
- Http servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Security protocols (SSL/TLS encryption)
- Transport and Internet protocols (TCP/IP)
- For various websites operated on the new platform, you implement technical optimizations and performance improvements.
- You provide solid experience in technology and platform integration in the field of web applications on enterprise level.
- You have thorough knowledge in most of the relevant web technologies, and you provide expertise in operating / troubleshooting Drupal, WebSphere, Kubernetes, MariaDB, Elastic Search.
- You are experienced in agile projects / SCRUM.
- You have a perfect command of English (C1/C2), spoken and written.
- Your German skills are at least at B1 level or advanced.
- We offer a permanent position and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will get in direct contact with our customers. You are part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we grow! We offer personal coaching of your professional and social skills.
- You will receive experience and performance-based compensation and other extras.
Are you curious and looking for an exciting challenge in an international working environment? Then apply today and send us your complete application documents via our online application form (complete CV and your salary expectations).
Click below to apply