Unix Senior Technical Administrator
Posted 2 Months ago
We are currently looking for a “Unix Senior Technical Administrator for Luxemburg” to support the business in achieving its objectives.
- Server system architecture, implementation, administration and documentation
- Develop and support back-end server technologies in local and remote locations
- Standardizes Server systems deployment using central deployment technologies
- Assists peer technicians in troubleshooting and repairing of Server technologies
- Schedule, communicate and manage change control in an enterprise which supports/effects multiple hardware and software platforms.
- Provide and support systems management in an environment requiring availability of 99.9 %.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting different software and hardware issues and documenting the results.
- Support communications protocol servers for Linux/Windows.
- Installs, configures, and tests different product sets on Linux operating Systems.
- Creates repetitive processes and procedures to help with O/S and other hardware/software installations, software/hardware related trouble-shooting, security, and performance testing.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates:
- More than 10 years working experience on UNIX area (as an sys admin, engineer)
- Experience on Linux/RedHat (mandatory)
- Experience on Solaris (good to have) – Zones
- Experience with clustered environments – physical-O/S clusters
- ZFS & LVM experience
- Multipath and MD Array knowledge
- Knowledge on any configuration management tool (eg. Cfengine, puppet, saltstack)
- SVN, GIT, DNS(bind), Samba, NFS experience
- EU citizenship
Click below to apply