Transition, planning and support practitioner
Posted 2 Weeks ago
Follow the implementation of the new application projects :
- Organize the kick off meeting for the first implementation.
- Advise and support the project teams in setting up their application environments and in application release / migration operations.
- Follow the process of environment provisioning.
- Validate documentation, process, deliverables...with the different stakeholders.
- Coordinate the installation of server, monitoring, application....
- Report to the customer about the progress and status.
Follow the decommissioning of old application :
- Validate the scope of decommissioning.
- Organize and plan the process of decommissioning with all stakeholders.
- Follow the decommissioning during all the process.
- Validates deliverables provided by planning and coordination of Applicative release on different environment.
- Following of planning of OPS.
- Requests dispatching through ticketing tool.
- Update of documentation.
- Reporting to the customer/ management.
- Propose optimization solutions for process, tools, documentation, organization...
- Solaris et Linux Red Hat.
- Application server TOMCAT / JBOSS.
- Messaging server HornetQ / Artemis.
- Jahia / Confluence.
- Oracle 10 / 11.
- CA service Desk.
- Microsoft Server and Office, Sharepoint.
- General profile with understanding of technology mentioned.
- Good knowledge of English and French.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Patient, rigorous with sense of analysis.
- Important faculties to communicate and working a team.
- Sense of customer relationship.
- First experience in an operational environment is an advantage.
Work in shifts.
English and French.
Click below to apply