We are looking for an experimented and talented Tools Engineer to join our team and carry-out an assignment to the OTAN. Are you the one ?
The Mission :
- Coordinate the team effort regarding the management of the tools used for Security Incident Event Management (SIEM), including Log Aggregation (LogA)
- Microfocus Arcsight Loggers, Microfocus Arcsight Connectors and Splunk Forwarders ;
- Be responsible for configuration, deployment, monitoring and troubleshooting activities related to the tools mentioned above. Create technical reports and/or executive level reports as required ;
- Liaise with service delivery manager and end-users to ensure the tools sufficiently support the respective service ;
- Follow, establish and improve the procedures that support the management of the SIEM tools ;
- Develop and maintain documentation guidelines ;
- Contribute to existing and future projects by providing the SIEM tools' analysis aspects and impact ;
- Monitor all system components and take appropriate actions for solving detected issues.
Your profile :
The following skills are required :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science combined with a minimum of 2 years' experience in as Security Tool Analyst (STA), Tool Manager or similar position involving technical ICT Engineering knowledge ;
- Valid NATO secret clearance ;
- Practical and management experience with SIEM and Log Aggregation products (e.g. MicroFocus ArcSight and Splunk). Proficient with SIEM content creation ;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of computer and communication security, networking, and the vulnerabilities of modern operating systems and applications ;
- Troubleshooting of Linux and/or Windows infrastructures ;
- Excellent communication abilities, with the ability to clearly and successfully articulate complex issues to a variety of audiences and teams ;
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously and proactively ;
- Willing, dynamic and team-player.
The following skills are an asset :
- Technical experience with endpoint security controls, such as antimalware, DLP and application whitelisting.
- Professional certifications such as the ones from ISC2, ISACA, GIAC or other recognized certification programmes, ideally with emphasis on IT security.
- Software engineering including programming and/or scripting knowledge (python, shell scripting, PowerShell).
- Understanding of Information Security Practices; relating to the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information (CIA triad.)
If you join our team ABAKUS IT-SOLTIONS, you will get :
- A permanent contract in a friendly and international structure ;
- Personalized coaching, so that you can develop your personal career ;
- A great team to support you on a daily basis ;
- Nice colleagues, to exchange technically but also to have fun :-)
- A salary package that suits YOU, in line with your experience and needs!
Click below to apply