Tooling Support Agent
Posted 4 Weeks ago
The IT Tooling Support Agent will ensure technical support of the used tooling.
The IT Tooling Support Agent will ensure technical support of the used tooling. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of customer's needs, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical. There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
As a Tooling Support team member your responsibilities will be:
• Receiving, logging and managing requests from customers;
• Follow service operation procedures defined by concerned services;
• To follow up requests in the Logging systems;
• Dealing with end users to resolve issues, acting as a point-of-contact for users;
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
• Be involved in system development and maintenance;
• Different tooling log analysis;
• On-call interventions;
• Monitoring production performance and production jobs;
• Training and technical support to end users and other stakeholders;
• Writing / Updating procedure;
• To Contribute to the knowledge base;
• Work together as a team.
• An ITIL qualification is an asset;
• Strong communications skills (oral/written) to interact effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers;
• Ability to work in an international/multicultural environment;
• Ability to work both independently and with other team members;
• You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service;
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as an asset (level 1):
• ITSM Tools ( SMT, BMC Atrium, Patrol, Proactive Net …);
• Oracle database;
• PHP / MySQL;
• Log troubleshooting;
• Operating system cmd (Unix, windows);
• Network understanding (VLAN, DNS, …);
• Data Center activities.
• IT degree;
• French and English knowledge are mandatory (speaking & writing);
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
• Team player;
• First IT Service Desk/IT Support experience;
• You are able to work in shifts (8 AM – 20 PM).
EU citizenship is mandatory.
Click below to apply