Posted 2 Months ago
We are looking for a "Technical Writer" to join our team in Luxembourg.
• Create, review and update of Standard Operation Procedures in consultation with Subject Matter Experts.
• Collaborate with technical staff to develop and improve the documentation.
• Maintain and improve the documentation processes.
• Document new features and incorporate customer feedback on existing documentation.
• Increase the quality of overall documentation set.
• Compile inputs from various sources and consolidate the information to develop draft proposal sections.
• Conceptualise and create flow diagrams and light graphic artefacts if needed.
• Work cooperatively and participate in stand-up meetings with management team and customer in accordance with the overall product delivery schedule.
• Analyse existing and prospective content, focusing on re-use and single-sourcing opportunities.
Skills & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 6 years related experience with High School Diploma or 3 years with bachelor’s degree.
• Competent in use of templates and forms.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
• Strong skills in Sharepoint, Visio and Confluence are an asset.
• Superior oral and written communication, interpersonal and relationship skills.
• Ability to understand technical processes and communicate those to others.
• Ability to translate and simplify technical language as a business language.
• Ability to train/coach others.
• Strong command of the English and French language, including proper use of spelling, grammar, and typical technical writing standards.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Duration: 3 months eventually renewable.
Click below to apply