Köln, Aachen, Frankfurt, remote - Germany
System Security Engineer (f/m/x)
You eliminate potential security risks and harden our IT solutions
We are looking for you as System Security Engineer (f/m/x) to strengthen our team and support our customers. You will harden our internal IT systems, support our software development projects and be our technical security expert in constant exchange with our customers in manufacturing industry, wholesale, retail, financial services and public sector.
Job locations: Cologne, Aachen, Frankfurt, your home office.
- You evaluate system infrastructures and solutions with regard to IT security: your core tasks include carrying out health checks, defining the security strategy at network and application level and implementing the derived measures.
- You are responsible for the implementation of IT security measures in the IT project business and in the operation of our systems. You will apply international standards.
- You perform security analyses and penetration tests. You advise our customers and protect our systems preventively against attacks.
- You identify and eliminate potential security risks. You implement and maintain security methods and standards and develop them further.
- You handle customer inquiries and provide fast and effective support in troubleshooting IT, network and cyber security problems.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the IT security field and fresh knowledge of current cyber-attack approaches.
- You have a very good knowledge of network security technologies (e.g. firewalls of Fortinet, Checkpoint, Application Level Firewalls, Cisco solutions), hardening of Windows Server and Linux operating systems, network and IT security products, cryptography, certificate management, and End-Point products.
- You have experience with technologies and tools such as Nessus, Windows ATP, MFA, SOAR, Cloud Native Security toolings, etc.
- You provide very good knowledge of servers, storage and databases.
- You are able and willing to quickly learn new technologies, capable to self-study.
- You provide strong experience in recent security standards and technologies.
- You convince with your business fluent English skills, German skills are considered as advantage.
- We offer a full-time permanent position as employee. An exciting professional challenge in the context of IT security awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply