System Engineer Database Administrator PGSQL
Posted 3 Months ago
We are looking for a "System Engineer Database Administrator PGSQL" to join our team in Luxembourg.
· PostgreSQL Open source databases referent defining guidelines for the databases management and operational procedures: installation, configuration, supervision, performances analysis and tuning, evolutions according to client needs.
· Participate to day to day operations and administration.
· Troubleshoot and resolve incidents, follow-up on problems.
· Participate to the patching activities.
· Conduct migration projects.
· Provide and maintain up-to-date the technical documentation and support procedures.
· Provide trainings to other teams (Service Desk, deployments, database support).
· Participate to projects.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Follow ITIL processes.
· Good knowledge of English and French.
· Result oriented.
· Ability to respect deadlines.
· Good analysis skills.
· Pragmatic and pedagogic spirit.
· Reporting skills.
· PostgreSQL v11.
· Open Postgres Monitoring (OPM).
· PGAdmin4 centralized administration tool.
· Scripting (Bash, Ksh, Ansible...).
· Linux RedHat 6/7 basic administration.
· Redhat Satellite 6 / Puppet.
· Oracle v11, V18c, V19.
· Dollar Universe or other scheduling tool.
Start date: ASAP
Click below to apply