As a bilingual (Dutch & English) infrastructure engineer, your role is to provide customers with 2nd Level Support, participate in the deployment of new equipment and solutions, and take care of day-to-day operations.
You define yourself as:
- Passionate about IT infrastructure;
- Bilingual in Dutch/English. French is also a considerable asset;
- A good communicator, with a good listening ear and a desire to help users;
- Proactive and initiative-taker.
Your future job in a few words:
- Manage, monitor and maintain IT infrastructures;
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, applications and system tools;
- Ensuring the availability of IT systems and infrastructure;
- Be co-responsible for security and data backups;
- 2nd and possibly 3rd level support.
- At least 5 years' experience as an IT systems administrator;
- Experience in Active Directory management;
- Experience with virtualisation environments;
- Experience with Fortinet;
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology (certification is an asset);
- Knowledge of Cisco, CCNA & CCNP certifications are a strong asset.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- A permanent contract and a new challenge which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience
- A great team to support you and share a lot of knowledge and funny moment
- A personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills
- A remuneration that suits you, optimized and in line with your experience
- The possibility of integrating a human society where everyone can participate concretely in the common project
Click below to apply