System Administrator - Solution designer
Posted 3 Weeks ago
Managing and installing physical or cloud virtual servers, designing and implementing the ideal infrastructure for customers is attracting you. A job at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS awaits you.
At ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, the IT comfort of our customers is our primary objective. In collaboration with our team, you will ensure that this goal is achieved by managing the entire IT infrastructure (network, servers, cloud, firewalls, AD, backups, ...).
In addition to providing second- and third-level support, day-to-day management and facility installations, you will, in close collaboration with sales, defining the IT architectures that will be offered to customers.
Experienced in the world of servers (Microsoft, Linux is an asset) with a good knowledge of networking, virtualization and cloud solutions, you enjoy working in a team with many different customers and in a dynamic environment.
- Listening and communication;
- Proactive and not afraid to take initiatives;
- A true team spirit and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Windows/Linux server management;
- Management of servers in the cloud (AWS, AZURE, Private cloud solutions);
- Good knowledge of storage and backup systems (ACRONIS, Veeam,…);
- Experience with virtualized environments (VMWare, Hyper-V, ...);
- Very good knowledge of computer networks;
- Experience with monitoring systems (PRTG, …);
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology.
- English Fluent
- German is an asset
- A permanent job within our international and growing structure;
- A new challenge that will bring you its share of discovery, pleasure and experience;
- Personalized coaching to allow the development of your technical and personal skills;
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and fun moments;
- A remuneration that suits you, optimized and in line with your experience;
- The possibility of integrating a human society where everyone can participate concretely in the common project.
Click below to apply