We are looking for a Hardware and Storage Engineer with experience in big data centres to work within a very dynamic multicultural environment.
We are looking for a Hardware and Storage Engineer with experience in big data centres to work within a very dynamic environment that promotes professional growth.
What would your role be ?
You will contribute to designing storage solutions for the client based on HP hardware for physical and virtual environments. Assess the team and client in finding technological opportunities for growth and improvement for the systems involved in Storage and Private cloud data solutions.
You will actively participate in the capacity planning processes to properly scale the storage platform.
Create, contribute, and review documentation related to technical systems within the context of Storage Systems across different projects. Troubleshooting abilities concerning baseline configurations, unbalanced workloads, latency detection, and backup strategies.
- Fluent in English
- Team player with good communication and reporting skills
- Knowledge of multi-vendor Storage solutions such as IBM, EMC, Hitachi with preferable Knowledge over HPE products (3Par, Primera, StoreOnce, Apollo).
- Experience in SAN Fabric solutions based on Brocade or Cisco.
- Experience on Snapshot and replication strategies for SAN-based Storage systems.
- Knowledge of the interactions between physical storage solutions and Virtual Environment Technologies such as VMWare.
- Understanding of Datacentre SAN Hardware requirements for Storage Solutions deployment (Optical Fiber Cabling, power consumption requirements).
Other desired skills:
- Knowledge in Cisco Technologies
- Knowledge in Vmware Technologies
- Project Management understanding (PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL knowledge
Click below to apply