Posted 3 Months ago
We are looking for a motivated person to join our Splunk administration team, working in Luxembourg City on one of the largest Splunk platforms in Europe.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our Splunk administration team, working in Luxembourg City on one of the largest Splunk platforms in Europe. The mission includes the operational support of the platform and the development of Splunk apps for internal customers.
- Undertake the development of specific Splunk app for customers.
- Ensure that customer data is onboarded into the platform: network aspects, indexing and filtering.
- Manage the app development environment around Splunk: Jira, BitBucket, etc.
- Handle incidents on the Splunk platform, including participation in a 24/7 oncall rotation.
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and contribute to updating procedures.
- Good experience with Python scripting.
- Good experience with the Linux command-line.
- Splunk Enterprise administration (and certification).
- Splunk app development (and certification).
- Experience writing Ansible jobs.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Service-oriented mind-set.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner.
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus.
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment is a plus.
EU Citizenship is mandatory.
Click below to apply