Software Tester (f/m/d)
Ensure the quality of our customers' IT software systems.
As an ISTQB certified software test specialist (f/m/d) you will ensure the quality of our customers' IT software systems.
An exciting professional challenge in the context of quality assurance awaits you. In the customer project, you will carry out test management based on the ISTQB. The focal points of your work are, in particular, test planning, manual and automated test execution, as well as the expansion of the existing test automation.
The constant tracking and control, combined with an up-to-date reporting system within the project and to the test management are to be reliably realised. Furthermore, you will create test reports and evaluations including "lessons learned" with the derivation of measures for future improvements of the tests and the project procedure.
Your assignment will take place at the following locations:
Düsseldorf, Aachen, home office
- You have a degree in technical studies or a comparable education.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of software quality assurance.
- You are certified in test management according to ISTQB (min. Foundation Level).
- You have project experience in planning and quality assurance of large software projects.
- You have very good knowledge in the use of capture-replay tools.
- You have experience in using the MicroFocus UFT tooling.
- You are characterised by your analytical and structured approach.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German. (min. C1 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages or native speaker).
We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of quality assurance of modern software solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer performance-related pay and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then apply today via our application form and send us your meaningful application documents (CV, salary expectations, proof of certification).
Click below to apply