Java DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
manage and optimise the packaging and build process in the Java development environment
As Java DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), a challenging and varied job awaits you. You will be part of the software build team and will be responsible for the further development, expansion and maintenance of the software build processes and infrastructure. By working closely with the development teams, you will implement their requirements for the build system. Through your self-motivation and your research on new technologies, you point out optimisation potentials.
If you enjoy change, have a keen interest in innovative technologies and value a high level of quality, then become part of our team and make a significant contribution to the implementation of new and innovative functions. Flexible working is a matter of course for us.
Your place of work: Karlsruhe, working remotely at home is possible.
- Development, expansion and maintenance of software build processes with Atlassian Bamboo.
- Configuration adjustments to the build system and development tools.
- Installation, maintenance and configuration of all development servers and tools.
- Packaging of software using RPM, Puppet and container technologies, deployment of images.
- Analysis and derivation of requirements of the development team, regarding the technical implementation in the packaging and build process.
- Independent research on new technologies in the software build area, as well as communication to the relevant departments.
- Coordination with the agile teams
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, electronics, mechatronics or professional experience in software development.
- In-depth knowledge of SW build management and integration management
- Sound knowledge of Bamboo, Linux, GIT, Puppet, scripting
- First experience in software development projects with Java and SpringBoot
- Enjoyment of new technical challenges
- Structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working as well as communication and team skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of software development awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into direct exchange with our client.
- We offer further training and personal coaching tailored to your needs.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today using our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply