Site Reliability Engineer
Posted 1 Week ago
We are currently looking for a “Site Reliability Engineer for Luxemburg” to support the business in achieving its objectives.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Automate and industrialise processes;
- Integrate innovations and keep infrastructure consistency;
- Optimise platform and enhance customers performances;
- Handle change in a complex technical environment;
- Innovate and contribute to the infrastructure evolution;
- Increase infrastructure standardisation;
- Implement container technology (Docker, vagrant, Docker Swarm, Google Kubernetes, CoreOS Fleet, HashiCorp Nomad, Apache Mesos, Rancher);
- Design, implement and operate a private cloud.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates
- Computer Science Master or accreditation of prior experiential learning;
- One or more scripting languages (Python, Perl);
- Automation and deployment (Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins);
- Complex web architecture (Apache / Nginx / HaProxy / Php-fpm);
- Huge scale Infrastructure orchestration (> 1k server);
- Knowledge of VMWare technologies is considered as an asset (Vro, Vsan, NSX, Vra);
- EU citizenship.
Click below to apply