SharePoint Server and Farm Administrator (m/f/x)
Posted 3 Months ago
Challenging Microsoft SharePoint system administration mission in an international context
We are looking for a Senior SharePoint Administrator (m/f/d) to work at our customers' premises in Geilenkirchen, Germany.
Place of work: Geilenkirchen, Germany.
We are looking for a Senior System Administrator with expertise in SharePoint to support our customer in their process of accrediting a large number of software applications and systems.
The candidate will be member of the technical management team. He will be required to support engineering and production infrastructure including but not limited to hardware, Microsoft Windows based operating systems, networking, security, and storage.
The specific tasks identified for the role, and associated skill/knowledge requirements, are as follows:
- Executing efficient maintenance (both in-house and outsourced), installation and testing, operation and user support of application software
- Assisting with application administration for the assigned software applications, to include introduction and maintenance of user groups, user profiles and site content management of portal software;
- Ensuring that all assigned IT Services (including software, on-line and archived data, workflows, etc.) are adequately protected according to our customers' security directives, to include a viable disaster recovery capability;
- Providing technical support on assigned application software to external agencies, when required.
- Executing review, testing, documentation, implementation and release for use of data and applications software;
- Participating in analysis of causes and incidents of IT Service failures (including IT System trouble-shooting) and effecting appropriate action to correct problems;
- Providing support needed to ensure the continuous availability of all required software application functionalities.
- You have a deep knowledge of SharePoint farm administration with expert level skills on SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016
- You have profound knowledge of MS Windows Server and associated core enterprise services: Installation, patching, administration, tuning, configuration, hardening/securing, troubleshooting;
- Profound knowledge of networking protocols, ports & topologies (TCP/IP configuration and troubleshooting);
- A thorough understanding of backup techniques (configuration, administration, troubleshooting);
- Familiar processes related to Disaster Recovery (HW /OS/Storage - planning, implementation, testing, documenting;
- Familiar with processes related to Change/Configuration management.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2 and higher; DNS management; Group policy management;
- Understanding of Remote Desktop Gateway Services; Remote App provisioning.
- Language requirements: English full professional proficiency
The candidate must be in possession of a valid security clearance, NATO SECRET.
- As a permanent member of the team, we offer you a challenge first and foremost, which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience.
- After a thorough onboarding at Abakus you will be in direct contact with our customers. In the team you get further support.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- We guarantee performance-related remuneration and other extras.
- We offer you a permanent position and an international working environment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae.
Click below to apply