SharePoint / .NET Developer (m/f/x)
Posted 1 Month ago
You implement software applications based on Microsoft technologies (.NET and SharePoint)
You implement software applications based on Microsoft technologies - .NET and SharePoint - for our customer in Cologne. The project follows agile working methodologies and allows developers to make use of Microsoft best-of-breed development tools and frameworks.
As member of an international team you will work in Cologne. You make sure that the software performs smoothly. Software architecture and coding are close to your heart.
We offer flat hierarchies, an exciting working environment, very good development opportunities and an open feedback culture. We bring the environment that helps to fully develop your potential.
Place of work: Cologne
- Configuration, development and maintenance of applications based on Microsoft technologies;
- Configuration, development and integration of Microsoft software and technical components;
- Analyse and estimate requests for changes, user stories, project tasks or bug fixes ;
- Assist with design and prototyping activities or design and prototype application components to be implemented according to the architectural standards;
- Implement software items by writing clean, well designed and self-documenting code based on well-defined standards such as SSDLC – Secure Software Development Lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain applications in accordance with specifications and technical best practices;
- Write appropriate unit and integration tests;
- Support UAT (User Acceptance Testing);
- Produce technical and user documentation in accordance with the internal standards of our customer;
- Integrate software components or applications in the various environments (validation, staging, production etc.);
- Troubleshoot and test applications and software to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Perform evolution and tuning of Microsoft software or Microsoft based applications;
- Provide support and expertise to other teams and as 2nd and 3rd support level to end-users in the field of expertise (root-cause analysis, issue resolution);
- Providing detailed reports to the project manager and/or Team Coordinator (scope, time).
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- You are a passionate developer and you have minimum 4 years of professional experience.
- You present excellent knowledge of IT application development within Microsoft environments, in particular SharePoint and .Net.
- You can prove work experience with SharePoint architecture, Workflow, SharePoint designer, Azure DevOps Server (or earlier TFS versions);
- You have excellent knowledge of REST, SOA and the development and maintenance of API’s.
- You have knowledge of web application security.
- You are a team player; you enjoy working with people and know agile approaches.
- Required language skills: English at level B2
- You are in possession of a valid work and residence permit for Germany.
- As a permanent member of the team, we offer you a challenge first and foremost, which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers. In the team you get further support.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- We offer you a permanent position and an international working environment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae.
Click below to apply