SharePoint C# Developer (m/f/x)
Join us as SharePoint C# / .NET developer!
In order to reinforce our team in Cologne we are looking for an experienced SharePoint C# developer (m/f/d) to join our team. As developer, and in direct collaboration with the application architects, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of business applications based on the SharePoint platform. You will work in close collaboration with your colleagues in the IT department but also within multidisciplinary project team.
Place of work: Köln (hybrid working model)
- Development and support of frontend applications using agile development methodologies.
- Development of SharePoint Add-Ins and Webparts.
- Implementation and deployment of the requested functionality, continuous integration of new capabilities to the system;
- Enhancement of the overall system security (services, applications, API’s);
- Documentation of software, services, API’s;
- Supporting the user acceptance testing;
- Close cooperation with architect, devops, engineering, and product owners.
- You have a solid know-how in web application programming using Microsoft technologies, in particular with SharePoint;
- You have very good knowledge in Visual Studio, Azure DevOps (TFS) and the .NET / Silverlight frameworks;
- You present strong analytical skills, you are able to work self-organized;
- You have a fluent command of English spoken and written.
- Your know-how of German is considered as an asset.
- As a permanent member of the team, we offer you a challenge first and foremost, which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers. In the team you get further support.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- Depending on the current project situation, our work location and time models are flexible.
- We guarantee performance-related remuneration and other extras.
- We offer you a permanent position and an international working environment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae.
Click below to apply