SharePoint Administrator (m/f/x)
Maintain and optimize our SharePoint sites and farms!
We are looking for an experienced SharePoint Administrator (m/f/d) to join our team in Köln.
Place of work: Köln, hybrid working model
We are looking for you as Solution Administrator with expertise in Microsoft SharePoint to support the operations of critical software applications and systems. Together with your team, you will be responsible for the daily administration, operation and maintenance of our SharePoint based solutions. Your tasks:
- You support SharePoint farms and ensure their high availability.
- You support the Managed Metadata service architecture and SharePoint Enterprise Search functionality.
- You solve incidents and problems in accordance with the service levels and procedures in place,
- You monitor and administer farm’s SQL servers.
- You troubleshoot the system on a regular basis.
- Perform continuous performance optimisation of SharePoint farm.
- You support SharePoint migrations.
- Using PowerShell scripts you automate as much as possible.
- You provide support for software developers or architects.
- Support the hardening of SharePoint applications and the disaster recovery mechanisms.
- You maintain the technical project documentation.
- You have a deep knowledge of SharePoint portals and related technologies. You are experienced in SharePoint on-premises farms;
- You have proven expertise in SharePoint 2016 or higher;
- You already administered SharePoint farms and participated to SharePoint migration undertakings;
- You have profound knowledge of Windows Server, PowerShell, Azure DevOps Server (the former TFS), SQL Server.
- You have a fluent command of English spoken and written.
- As a permanent member of the team, we offer you a challenge first and foremost, which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers. In the team you get further support.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- Depending on the current project situation, our work location and time models are flexible.
- We guarantee performance-related remuneration and other extras.
- We offer you a permanent position and an international working environment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae.
Click below to apply