Service Desk Analyst
Posted 1 Month ago
As Service Desk Analyst you support all end-users and scientific collaborators. You ensure smooth IT operations.
As Service Desk Analyst you will join the Support Team of our customer in Karlsruhe (D-76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen). You are the first line of contact for all users and scientific collaborators. You provide support in order to ensure that all users benefit from a comfortable IT environment. You are solution-oriented, you love to work with people, and you are exited solving tricky tasks.
Place of work: D-76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen (Karlsruhe area).
Role & Responsabilities:
- You provide deskside support services on a daily basis
- Incident & Problem Management: you register end-user requests in the internal ticketing tooling. You are responsible for follow-up and the timely provision of a solution.
- Your team provides 1st & 2nd level support & troubleshooting for all users of the location
- You manage all incidents in compliance with the procedures in place. You respect Service Level Agreements in place.
- You collaborate with other IT and support groups (internal or external)
- You use the monitoring tools
- You perform Hardware installation, repair and maintenance tasks
- As passionate Support Agent, you are a reliable team player, you enjoy working with people and solve tricky IT problems.
- You are in possession of a professional experience in this role (minimum 1 year in this role)
- You have expertise in the IT environment: Microsoft Windows 10, Linux, Microsoft Office Suite, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Tools
- You have basic networking skills.
- Your speak and write English. German is considered as advantage.
- You are able to quickly assimilate complex procedures and information.
- You are in possession of a EU work permit
- As a permanent member of the team, we offer you a challenge first and foremost, which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers. In the team you get further support.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- We offer you a permanent position and an international working environment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae.
Click below to apply