Posted 3 Weeks ago
The Service Architect will be in a team that designs services for Database, Middleware, BI, web servers which are consumed by application owners in various policy domains.
The service architects works on presenting our IT services to our customers (service catalogue, requests in the customer portal), they coordinate delivery aspects (back-end scripting, orchestration), modeling of the service in a CMDB and chargeback. In relationship with the technical architect for each of the technologies, they enforce a consistent interface to the services, as well as consistent, tested, delivery models. They undertake Quality Assurance for the service before it is transitioned to the 24/7 operations teams.
• Broad understanding of database and middleware functionality (any vendor of flavor);
• ITIL Foundation certified;
• Ansible, Jenkins;
• BPM or technical workflow engines;
• CMDB / CMS or other relational inventory solutions;
• Task follow-up tools such as Jira.
• Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
• Service-oriented mind-set;
• Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
• Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus.
Experience: at least 5 years’ experience working in a large-scale IT environment as a technical architect, technical project manager, product manager.
Requirement : EU Citizenship.
Location : Luxembourg.
Start : ASAP.
Click below to apply