Senior Network Engineer (m/f/x)
Posted 2 Months ago
Design and implementation of modern network and infrastructure solutions
You designing reliable and resilient data center solutions of tomorrow! To ensure that our customers' IT landscape is future-proof, we are looking for you as a network expert (m/f/d) to strengthen our team.
As an expert, you will design infrastructure solutions that will also meet future capacity requirements. Together with your team, you will evaluate new approaches, create new solutions, implement them and accompany their introduction into daily operations.
Your work location: Aachen / Cologne / Frankfurt-am-Main / Remote home office
- Based on concrete requirements from business departments, you provide technical expertise on IT infrastructure and network setup, expansion or restructuring;
- You support our customers in data center automation, you analyze and evaluate possible solution scenarios, you develop prototypes and then implement them;
- You create blueprints and technical specifications taking into account existing standards regarding architecture and security;
- You are responsible for the subsequent implementation (configuration, testing, rollout, troubleshooting) and performance optimization of the infrastructure and network solutions;
- You work closely with the Dev and Ops teams to integrate software applications into the new IT environment.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or Engineering;
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in systems and network administration;
- You have expert knowledge in network, storage, data center and cloud administration (GCP, Azure, AWS);
- You have proven experience in the area of Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure), NX-OS, DCNM;
- You are familiar with the network and storage components of various manufacturers; in particular Cisco, Netapp, Fortinet; preferably you can already prove corresponding certifications.
- Your German and English are fluent (at least at B2 level according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- We offer a permanent position and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will get in direct contact with our customers. You are part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we grow! We offer personal coaching of your professional and social skills.
- You will receive experience and performance-based compensation and other extras.
Are you curious and looking for an exciting challenge in an international working environment? Then apply today and send us your complete application documents via our online application form (complete CV and your salary expectations).
Click below to apply