Senior Administrator – KMS
We are looking for a Senior Administrator KMS.
You will participate securing services by implementing cryptography. You will support the Key Management Solution providing encryption and key management services and participate in design, implementation, and operation of the security solutions.
- Administering the Key Management Service (KMS) and the associated Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
- Support and maintain the KMS service that include health check assessments, strategy, and implementation engagements
- Improve solutions to enforce applicable organization security policies and access management requirements
- Work with the Operational counter parts to ensure the 24/7 critical production platforms have the appropriate expertise and supporting processes. This includes documentation, runbooks and updated documentation.
- Participate in projects to design, deploy and implement security solutions.
- Installation and configuration of our Security solution, including the Vaulting, Policy Management, Web Access Management, Session Management and Identity Management across a multi-platform environment
- Perform the engineering responsibilities including build, installation, configuration, upgrade, testing, deployment, performance tuning and optimization of components.
- Mentor, help compose documentation and instructions for other team members to follow.
- Analyze, design, and develop new features, with a focus on expanding the capabilities.
- Use of Java, Python and Ansible to create or edit scripts for automation and reporting, and API development.
- Participate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis to address the issues.
- Day-to-day infrastructure operations including incident resolution and problem identification.
- Infrastructure monitoring, availability testing and reporting.
- Implements standard changes and service requests.
- Documentation management.
- On-call service.
- ITIL knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or another relevant field preferred or equivalent experience
- A relevant security certification would be considered as a plus
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Should have experience with Key Management Systems (KMS) based on Hardware Security Module (HSM) technology. Direct experience with Thales products would be considered as a plus
- Should have knowledge on cryptography and related concepts, especially cryptographic ciphers and related hardware technologies as well as potential usages (authentication protocols and specifications, network encryption, virtualization encryption, PKI …)
- Experience with certificate-enabled technologies, software and tools, such as SSL/TLS, S/MIME, Authentication, 802.1X, Code Signing, OpenSSL, Microsoft CryptoAPI, Java Keystore
- Expert level experience with PKI implementation and operation (especially the MS certificate services) and certificate and key lifecycle management solutions
- Must have experience in managing Windows servers (preferably from 2016 onwards) and of the certificate deployment methods and management solutions inside an Windows based environment
- Should have some experience with Linux servers (preferably RHEL)
- Experience with certificate management using Microsoft MIM / FIM would be considered as a plus
- Experience with VMWare products would be considered as a plus
- Should have experience with ITIL, IT strategy, enterprise architectures, and similar IT and IT service concepts
The following Soft skills are also expected :
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills
- Excellent written and appropriate oral communication skills
Click below to apply