Security Engineer (with NATO Clearance)
Posted 3 Months ago
Are you a security expert with a valid NATO clearance? This job is for you!
We are looking for experimented Security Engineer for a mission in the SHAPE in Mons. Your roles will be:
- Provide Remediation and Mitigation Support to NATO Missions (NMI, KFOR, RSM…) following Security Assessments or Cyber Incidents
- Provides security expert assistance and support in the analysis of security incident and their resolution
- Production and management of Security Hardening, Configuration and Installation guidelines, mostly (but not limited to) in the following areas: Windows-based client and server applications; Linux-based client and server applications; and Virtualization technologies, with a specific focus on VMware;
- Formulates and tests the settings and produces installation and configuration guidelines used by NATO sites and numerous NATO missions.
- Maintain up to date the NCSC repository related to security guides.
- You have a valid NATO CLEARANCE;
- Excellent writing skills and reporting experience in English language;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of computer and communications security, networking, and the vulnerabilities of modern operating systems and applications;
- Experience in the analysis, implementation and integration of Information Assurance protective measures;
- Experience in Vulnerability Assessment (VA), or demonstrated ability to build a remediation and mitigation plan based on VA reports;
- Experience in modern CIS deployment, specifically in the following technical areas;
- Enterprise system administration experience and expert knowledge of Windows Active Directory concepts and architecture, with emphasis on security endpoint systems;
- Experience and expert knowledge related to security mechanisms and administration of UNIX/Linux operating systems;
- Experience and expert knowledge related to security mechanisms and administration of Virtualization Systems, preferably on VMware technology;
- Ability to work independently and in teams to achieve the desired goals, including the ability to monitor and support a team of industry;
- Good understanding of the constraints related to IT systems on NATO networks is desirable;
- Experience with implementation projects within NATO and/or National military organizations is desirable.
Click below to apply