Security Consultant (m/f/x)
Build and manage Information Security Management Systems
We are looking for you as an experienced Security Consultant (m/f/x) to support our teams.
Your working location: Frankfurt area / a nationwide project deployment is possible - remote working is possible in fighting the COVID-pandemic
- As part of the team you build Information Security Management Systems (ISM). You are responsible for the implementation and management of ISM systems based on ISO 27001 and/or BSI.
- You coordinate risk assessments and business impact analyses.
- You create information security policies and security and compliance reports.
- In addition, you are responsible for conducting vulnerability assessments. You perform offensive and defensive security assessments.
- You support our customers in the area of Secure Software Development Lifecycle.
- You have a degree in IT, in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- You have experience working with various recognized standards (NIST, ISO 27001/27002, BSI, etc.) and with CISSP, SSCP, CISM, ISO27001 or other relevant certifications.
- You convince with a strong IT background as well as a clear understanding of information security challenges and a good background in data protection and DSGVO.
- Furthermore, you have proven experience in security architecture as well as analysis and problem solving skills to identify and remediate security risks.
- You bring practical knowledge in Windows, Linux and Unix as well as experience with products in the field of penetration testing and in the cloud environment.
- It is a great advantage if you have DevSecOps experience.
- As a good communicator, you understand how to increase understanding and awareness of security issues across the organization.
- You have excellent English and German language skills, both written and spoken.
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents (CV and salary expectation) via our online application form.
Click below to apply