Posted 2 Months ago
We are currently looking for a “Security Architect” to support the business in achieving its objectives.
The role is part of a team of 30 technical architects and 4 service architects under the responsibility of the Lead Architect; this team designs services for Database, Middleware, BI, web servers, that are consumed by application owners in various policy domains. The security architect works on making sure that security is built in the design of all our hosting services, throughout our delivery chain and in the service instances we deliver. In relationship with the technical architect for each of the technologies, they enforce a consistent implementation of security requirements. They undertake risk assessments, elaborate and follow-up on treatment plans, and collaborate with security auditors.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates
- At least 5 years experience working in medium- to large scale IT environments as a security architect or other security design functions.
- EU citizenship.
Must have technical skills:
- Security governance with ISO 27001/27002.
- Risk analysis based on ISO 27005.
- Good understanding of network security concepts.
- Good understanding of the implementation of authentication and authorisation in webservices, tools, middleware.
- Broad understanding of database and middleware functionality (any vendor or flavour), web services.
Nice to have technical skills:
- Experience with security.
- Technical workflow engines.
- CMDB/CMS or other relational inventory solutions.
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Task follow-up tools such as Jira.
Soft skills :
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Service-oriented mind-set.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner.
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus.
Lieu de travail : Luxembourg.
Click below to apply