SAP S/4HANA MDG Solution Architect (w/m/d)
S/4 Master Data Governance consulting and implementation
We are experts for customised business solutions and rely on the latest technologies and software solutions from SAP. We support our customers in the transition to S/4HANA and are looking for you as a consultant with a focus on SAP MDG Master Data Governance (f/m/d).
Location: your home office (nationwide in Germany)
- You drive the migration to SAP S/4HANA. You take over the active support of our customers within the context of their HANA migration undertakings.
- You implement business process requirements technically in SAP MDG
- You advise our customers on the modelling and design of business processes, starting with the recording of customer requirements in the MDG context through to the implementation of the solution on HANA.
- You deal with faults and problems and ensure the reliable operation of our solutions.
- You work closely with the other team members on technical tasks and coordinate your own work tasks with internal and external parties.
- You present the results of your work to our customer's contact persons.
Your professional profile:
- You have a degree in computer science or business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- Your passion lies equally in advising customers and in the independent implementation of the solutions you have developed in the SAP MDG (SD/MM) area.
- You have expertise in implementation of SAP MDG Solution for masters like Customer, Vendor, Material, etc.
- You have Expertise in Data Model Enhancement, Data Transfer (DIF/DEF), Data Replication Framework (DRF), Business Rules Framework plus (BRFplus).
- You have experience in Configuration rule-based Workflow.
- Experience in Process Modelling (Entity, Business Activity change, Request type, Workflow, Edition type, Relationship, Data replication techniques, SOA service, ALE connection, Key & value mapping, Data transfer, Export & import master data, Convert master data).
- Experience in User interface modelling (Design and Creation of UI, Value restriction, Define navigation elements of type Hyperlink or Push button, Data quality, Validation and Derivation rules).
- You work independently from your home office and/or at one of our locations. To support important project phases, you are willing to travel and support our customers at different locations.
- You are fluent in English; German skills are an advantage.
What we offer:
- We offer a challenge first and foremost, which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience.
- We offer a permanent working contract in an international working environment.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae and salary expectation.
Click below to apply