Redhat System Engineer / RHEL
Posted 2 Weeks ago
We are looking for an experimented and flexible Redhat System engineer for a EU mission abroad
- Physical deployment of Redhat - Clustering Infrastructure
- Guide the deployment till completion
- Participate, on a punctual basis, on specific project tasks related to her/his specialty.
- Implements, maintains and adapts the configuration of RedHat system components;
- Advises the project team and the customer in areas such as availability management, capacity management, contingency planning, configuration management, replacement/upgrade of outdated equipment/software, and other relevant tasks related to the role and the domain of RedHat;
- Maintains the relevant documentation/manuals/procedures describing the RedHat systems and their infrastructure of the customer;
- Provides input in order to organize regular knowledge transfer sessions.
- Eligible for EU-Secret clearance (it means to be EU citizen)
- Bachelor or University degree in IT or equivalent by valid professional IT certifications in the domain of administration/operations of Linux systems.
- English proficient (CEFRL Level: Minimum B2, Ideally C1)
- Preferable 2nd language: French and/or Dutch
- RedHat RH-CSA certification 7.x or 8.x;
- Ansible Tower Administration
- VMWare 6.7 / Basic Administration;
- VMware Virtualization & Clustering;
- HPE Proliant Gen 9-10 / ILO ;
- Bash, Python, Perl, PHP notions, YAML;
- Nagios Core, Nagvis, Cacti, Net-Snmp, MySQL,
- Network : Basic Knowledge of Firewalls (Checkpoint), Apache web server, HPE Switches, HPE Routers
- GIT, Ansible, HA Proxy, NFS / CEPH;
- Docker-Kubernetes / OpenShift, Basic administration.
- Good interpersonal skills and must be a team player
Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08h30 and 18h30 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.
On-site customer’s DC premises in Strasbourg, France and/or Sankt Johann in Pongau, Austria (no remote work is allowed)
Start date : 15.07.2020 - End date : 30.04.2021 (with possible extension)
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- A permanent contract and a new challenge which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience
- A great team to support you and share a lot of knowledge and funny moment
- A personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills
- We guarantee remuneration in line with your experience and other extras
- We offer a permanent position and an international working environment
Interested to know more? Apply immediately via our web form and send us your resume!
Click below to apply