RedHat System Engineer / RHEL
Posted 1 Month ago
Would you like to travel in your job? This is where it happens. We are currently looking for a Redhat Systems Engineer who will start his assignment in Strasbourg and then move to Austria.
- Physical deployment of Redhat - Clustering Infrastructure
- Guide the deployment till completion
- Participate, on a punctual basis, on specific project tasks related to her/his specialty.
- The RedHat System Engineer must have good interpersonal skills and must be a team player.
- Implements, maintains, and adapts the configuration of RedHat system components.
- Advises the project team and the customer in areas such as availability management, capacity management, contingency planning, configuration mement, replacement/upgrade of outdated equipment/software, and other relevant tasks related to the role and the domain of RedHat.
- Maintains the relevant documentation/manuals/procedures describing the RedHat systems and their infrastructure of the customer.
- Provides input to organize regular knowledge transfer sessions.
Bachelor or University degree in IT or equivalent by valid professional IT certifications in the domain of administration/operations of Linux systems.
- English proficient (CEFRL Level: Minimum B2, Ideally C1)
- Preferable 2nd language: French and/or Dutch
Employment and technical requirements:
- RedHat RH-CSA certification 7.x or 8.x;
- Ansible Tower Administration
- VMWare 6.7 / Basic Administration.
- VMware Virtualization & Clustering.
- HPE Proliant Gen 9-10 / ILO;
- Bash, Python, Perl, PHP notions, YAML.
- Nagios Core, Nagvis, Cacti, Net-Snmp, MySQL,
- Network : Basic Knowledge of Firewalls (Checkpoint), Apache web server, HPE Switches, HPE Routers
- GIT, Ansible, HA Proxy, NFS / CEPH;
- Docker-Kubernetes / OpenShift, Basic administration.
More than 5 years’ experience and preferably with a Linux certification.
Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08h30 and 18h30 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.
- Start in France, Strasbourg
- After 3 à 4 months: Austria (timing to be confirmed)
Click below to apply