IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Is IT infrastructure your playground? Is project management your passion? Then you are definitely the new colleague we are looking for! Are you looking for challenge, technique and fun? This is the place to be!
As a specialized project manager, you will manage several projects related to the IT infrastructure, from the pre-study phase to the transfer to operational production phase! The projects will be both transformation projects (IT for IT) and "change" projects (technical part of business projects). It is therefore a key function with projects that are as interesting as they are diverse.
The main tasks of this function are:
- Carrying out or supervising the carrying out of a pre-analysis as well as a risk analysis;
- Identify service providers, contacts and experts and set up the project organisation;
- Be responsible for the internal and external kick off with the client in order to understand their needs and environment;
- Manage the drafting phases of the analyses, the specifications, the analysis of the offers and the order;
- Define the tasks and deliverables and implement the project plan in an agile approach;
- Set up the project team and be the driving force behind it;
- Monitor projects (planning, budget, scope) and manage changes using the project management tool in place;
- Unite all the people involved in the project;
- Be able to provide technical assistance to the stakeholders in the critical phases of the project;
- Coordinate and supervise the execution, testing and training phases;
- Ensure the follow-up of the production launch and the provisional and final acceptance;
- Ensure ah-doc reporting for specific needs.
We are looking for an experienced profile and a dynamic personality with some essential skills to crown these projects with success:
- You are a good communicator and like to have a transversal point of view, between clients and operational teams;
- Results and solution oriented, you really like to work in a team;
- Rigorous and conscientious; autonomous, versatile and self-starter.
- At least 5 years experience as a project manager in the field of infrastructure and 10 years professional experience in the IT world;
- Technical background and general knowledge in the areas of networking, storage, backup, virtualisation, Windows/linux OS, middleware, security, IAM;
- Mastery of project management methodologies (Prince 2 or PMBOK) and Agile (Scrum);
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices.
At ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, we offer:
- A permanent contract within our international structure;
- A new challenge that will bring you a lot of discoveries, pleasures and experiences;
- Personalized coaching to develop your technical and personal skills;
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun;
- A complete salary package that suits you, optimised and in line with your experience;
- The possibility of joining a human company where everyone takes part in the development of the company.
Does the position fit with your expectations? Does the challenge tempt you? It's time to apply and to have a discussion together :-)
Click below to apply