Project Manager IT Infrastructures (m/f/x)
Management of strategic Cloud, Ops and DevOps projects
As an IT project manager (m/f/d), you supervise IT projects in the area of systems and software. You act as an interface between the business, dev teams, ops teams and internal or external suppliers. You manage the project holistically, delegate task packages, ensure an optimal result taking into account the time available, the costs and, last but not least the quality.
Place of work: Frankfurt / Stuttgart / Karlsruhe / Home-Office
- Project management within the context of infrastructure and tool introduction projects throughout the entire life cycle: initiation, implementation and completion of the assigned projects.
- Control, coordination and resource deployment planning.
- Ensuring that milestones are met and that the agreed results are delivered on time.
- Taking responsibility over project communication.
- Organising project meetings, reports and presentations.
- Monitoring the project in terms of progress and quality.
- Carrying out risk analyses.
- Reporting - providing feedback to programme management and project sponsors.
This is what you should bring in:
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable field of study.
- As an experienced project manager, you bring a good level of experience in one (or more) of the following technology areas: Processes and Tools, Infrastructure, Data Centre, Automation, Cloud.
- You are familiar with agile working methods and work both customer- and solution-oriented.
- You bring know-how in ITIL, ITSM and change management, certificates are an advantage.
- You always have the desire to continuously improve the efficiency of project management processes and business processes.
- You are a team player and have strong communication and coordination skills.
- You are willing to travel and can easily manage your daily work in a mix of office and home office.
- You have native German language skills. (Native language or C2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- A good command of English rounds off your profile.
What do we offer?
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of highly available software solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today using our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply