PKI - KMS Specialist
Posted 7 Months ago
We are currently looking for a “PKI – KMS Specialist for Luxemburg” to support the business in achieving its objectives.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Ability to create both current state and future state solution architecture documents detailing platforms, technologies used integration and communication methods into and out of an application.
• Participate in projects to evaluate, design and deploy new PKI- or HSM-related applications and services.
• Supporting engineering activities, as identified, and facilitating the transition of engineering products into the operational environment.
• Administering the Certification Authorities (CA) and Hardware Security Modules (HSM) of a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Key Management service.
• Document, recommend and review PKI related projects.
• Administer the PKI certificate lifecycle for various on premise or hosted solutions.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates:
• bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or another relevant field preferred or equivalent experience.
• a relevant security certification would be considered as a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in Information Technology.
• expert level experience with PKI implementation and operation (especially the MS certificate services) and certificate and key lifecycle management solutions.
• should have experience with hardware security module (HSM) technology. Direct experience with Thales products would be considered as a plus.
• must have experience in managing Windows servers (preferably 2016) and of the certificate deployment methods and management solutions inside a Windows based environment.
• should have knowledge on cryptography and related concepts, especially cryptographic hardware, strong authentication / multi-factor authentication technologies.
• experience with certificate-enabled technologies, software and tools, such as SSL/TLS, S/MIME, Authentication, 802.1X, Code Signing, OpenSSL, Microsoft CryptoAPI, Java Keystore.
• should have experience with Linux servers (preferably RHEL).
• experience with certificate management using Microsoft MIM / FIM would be considered as a plus.
• experience with VMWare products would be considered as a plus.
• should have experience with ITIL, IT strategy, enterprise architectures, and similar IT and IT service concepts..
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects.
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers.
• Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• EU citizenship.
Click below to apply