Operations Manager - Projects and Lifecycle
Posted 3 Months ago
The Operations Manager – Projects and Lifecycle is responsible for the implementation of effective and efficient activities to deliver projects in accordance with project scope and operational constrains.
The Operations Manager – Projects and Lifecycle is responsible for the implementation of effective and efficient activities to deliver projects in accordance with project scope and operational constrains. He provides support services to the project managers by coordinating the project implementation. The Operations Manager – Projects and Lifecycle defines and ensures all project related operational documents, (operational readiness, change management, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria).
• Ability to effectively communicate with employees and customers, both in a one-on-one and group setting.
• Strong organization skills and internal drive to see tasks through to completion.
• Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
• Experience managing Service Support team.
• Experience working within ITIL frameworks.
• Ability to create implement and Service Operation processes and procedures.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Desire to add value to service support teams.
• Ability to address problems.
• Project management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the implementation of IT projects and maintain Operational readiness.
• Maintain constant communication with management and staff to ensure proper projects implementation and operations.
• Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
• Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
• Manage ongoing technical requests and act as a point of escalation for Demand Management.
• Analyse project implementation metrics, activities and team capacity.
• Produce and present status reports.
• Accountable to maintain the infrastructure secure, compliant, robust, reliable, scalable and efficient .
• Plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels.
• Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies are implemented for projects.
• Accountable to improve, tune and expand all systems as growth demands.
• Lead the Operational process of implementing project scopes, system designs, business and technology analysis, system development, and testing throughout the system’s lifecycle.
• Review progress, and direct changes in priorities, schedules, procedures to meet deadlines.
• Motivate staff by setting and achieving challenging goals; demonstrate persistence in overcoming obstacles.
• Lead change management and risk management, identifying appropriate resources and developing schedules to ensure timely project completion.
• Support standards, business continuity, and disaster recovery.
• Serves as a technology ambassador by establishing and providing proactive communication.
• Be a visible leader.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Build and Developer relationships with various teams and stakeholders.
• Drive continuous improvement activity.
• Provide input to strategy setting and decision-making processes.
• Perform any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Click below to apply