Full time, Freelance, Part time,
Open Data Management Consultant (m/f/x)
Posted 2 Months ago
Explore the business potential of open data
We are looking for an Open Data Management Consultant (m/f/x) to work for leading financial institution in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Place of work: Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The Open Data Management Consultant (m/f/x) executes strategic innovation projects and fosters the leverage of Open Data within the financial institution. As responsible for the conception and implementation of the future open data platform the consultant acts in a transformative role: he or she is advocate for open data exchange with external bodies (such as national authorities, fintechs, banks, payment providers, regulators, service providers…) , enables the financial institution to adopt new technologies and shows ways to derive concrete use cases and business value for the bread and butter business.
The specific roles & objectives identified for the position are the follows:
- You will screen and match potential data sources with the financial institution’s data demand;
- You elaborate a new concept for a data analysis platform. You ensure the dispersion of your concept by internal and external stakeholders. You are able to design the solution and you convince the stakeholders.
- As end-to-end responsible you act in close collaboration with business stakeholders to collect, document, challenge and maintain requirements. You understand business needs with regard to open data and you are able to integrate them into the financial organizations’ project cycle.
- As Open Data expert, you share the best practices around open data usage. You assist Training and Learning specialists to push the new capability into the business lines.
- You report project progress to the stakeholders at all levels.
- You facilitate the knowledge sharing sessions with the external parties and you present your results in public.
You are a Senior Data Management Consultant with experience in the financial services industry. As a highly motivated individual you make things simply happen. You present excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You have a strong analytical mind and you pay attention to details.
- You have a university degree in a technical discipline, economics or finance.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry and at least 3 years in a similar role related to data platform conception and implementation projects.
- You have extensive knowledge and proficiency around data management: requirements; implementation, monitoring and quality assurance.
- You have sufficient technical knowledge understanding different data standards and types and most common data technologies and processes (ETL, API, Cloud Services). You participated to technical implementation projects of data platforms.
- You can demonstrate your ability to independently create concepts in the domain of IT data flows.
- You have experience with project management tools and you master the Microsoft Office suite.
- You are fluent in English (minimum C1 level required) and independent user of the German language (minimum B1 level required).
- We offer a permanent position as Consultant at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and an international working environment.
- We offer an attractive and performance-oriented benefits-scheme.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers.
- Let's change the world together! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- Depending on the current project situation, our work location and time models are flexible.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae.
Click below to apply