Posted 3 Months ago
We are looking for a motivated Network Engineer to join our team, working in Luxembourg City in a large-scale IT environment.
- Design, install, configure and maintain the network equipment as well as the network security infrastructure.
- Ensure the availability, integrity, security and good performance of the network infrastructure.
- Perform incidents resolution and follow-up, problems identification and analysis.
- Perform day-to-day network infrastructure operations.
- Participate in continuous improvement of the overall production environment and write appropriate guidelines where required.
- Keep a high level of technical awareness within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Participate to IT S&S related projects.
- Occasionally provide an administrative support in the scope of the activity.
- Be holder of a bachelor degree “BAC& 3” in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrate knowledge in TCP/IP, Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) and Wireless networks (Wifi).
- Demonstrate knowledge in Firewall and Virtual Private Network (VPN) administration.
- Be familiar with Web Application Firewall.
- Demonstrate skills in Business Continuity Planning.
- Show strong communication and adaptation skills.
- Accept to be part of the IT S&S On-Duty Team.
- Accept Duty Travel.
- Be familiar with standard office applications.
- Show good communication skills in English as well as skills in French or German (spoken and written).
Click below to apply