Posted 2 Months ago
We are currently looking for a “NAS Architect” for Luxemburg to support the business in achieving its objectives.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Understand the business needs of the customer.
• Designing solutions in NetApp, Dell-EMC² Isilion and HDS HNAS (object storage).
• Write Architectures documentations and SOP.
• Transition / Hand-Over infrastructure to Operational Team.
• Being level 3 support for operational teams..
• Coach and transfer knowledge to operational team.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates:
• NetApp 7mode and Cluster mode expertise including API (sdk).
• Dell-Emc² Isilon knowledge.
• Knowledge in HNAS is a strong asset.
• Netapp Certification.
• Scripting knowledge perl or python.
• Problem solving aptitude.
• Excellent communication Skills.
• Understanding of production constraints.
• Readiness to perform occasionally support during out of office hours.
• ITIL and project management methodologies is a real advantage.
• Architecture designing of multi-nodes cluster and ability to Operate system in NFS, CIFS and multiprotocol environments.
• Being able to design and implement cDot high-availability controller configurations cross sites.
• Network concepts and components, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot features and components.
• Deep knowledge of Data Protection technologies: Snap Mirror and Snap Vault. (+ Scripting capabilities).
• Good understanding / knowledge of The7-Mode Transition Tool (7MTT), with experience in migration to cDot.
• Knowledge of DFM, OCUM and ONTAP management tools. Being familiar with DRP procedure.
• EU citizenship.
Click below to apply