We are looking for a Senior Linux Engineer with experience in Monitoring solutions based on Splunk, Nagios or similar tools.
We are looking for a professional Senior Linux Engineer to join our dynamic team in Strasbourg, you have experience in Monitoring solutions ? It can be you!
What would your role be ?
You will design observability strategies and implement monitoring and logging environments based on Splunk, Nagios, Prometheus, and Grafana.
It will be important to assess the team and client in finding technological opportunities for growth and improvement of current Monitoring and logging technologies. Adapt search processes for logging and customize monitoring processes in a multi-vendor environment using scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, and Python.
Create, contribute, and review documentation related to technical systems within the context of observability across different projects.
- Experience in Nagios administration and implementation (Nagios XI, Core or other variants)
- Experience with Splunk administration and implementation.
- Scripting knowledge (Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell, etc.).
- Experience in Linux / Unix administration and implementation (CentOS, Red Had, Suse, HP-UX, etc)
- Networking protocols understanding (routing, DNS, firewalls, etc)
- Experience in System and Infrastructure Services.
- Knowledge in project management methodology (PMP, Prince2, etc)
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Availability to travel for short periods of time is desired
- Experience in High Availability concepts (clustering, disaster recovery, etc.)
- Experience with webservers (Apache, JBoss, Nginx, Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, etc)
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Windows Server, Exchange, AD)
- ITIL knowledge.
- Knowledge with automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc)
Click below to apply