Linux System Engineer (f/m/x)
Join our team as Linux Administrator!
As a Linux system administrator (m/f/d) you are responsible for the design, implementation and operation of infrastructure environments based on Linux. You install and monitor the systems, analyse and resolve problems, find solutions independently and maintain the entire Linux server landscape. You provide 3rd level support in the area of IT service and infrastructure for our customers. You plan and design the implementation of IT projects in the cloud and infrastructure area.
You work at the following location: mainly in your home office (based in Germany), occasionally also on site in the Stuttgart and/or Karlsruhe area.
- Installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of the entire Linux server infrastructure;
- Installation of updates, service packs, security patches for operating systems and operating system-related products;
- Troubleshooting of server and network components;
- Support and administration of Linux services;
- Administration of database and web application servers;
- Further development and improvement of the infrastructure in cooperation with your team (IT Security & System Admins);
- Creation, maintenance and optimisation of technical documentation.
- You have a technical degree or equivalent professional experience;
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a system administrator;
- You have advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems;
- You have a friendly demeanour and enjoy working on tricky projects.
- Your language skills: German (at least C1 or native speaker), English (at least B2 or better).
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents (including your up-to-date CV and salary expectation) via our online application form.
Click below to apply